Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Paper Smooches Let's Chill Snowman








Hey, I am here crafting away to get those gifts, gift tags, and cards made for my extra special friends and family.  My massive Christmas cards bonanza post is coming on Friday. Stay tuned for that. But for today I am doing my last post for
Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2017 Challenge.
Paper Smooches was one company I began to follow many years ago and this was my very first stamp set. And since today is all about wanting to finish this year's Christmas tags 2017 Challenge, I felt it was appropriate to use him. So here it is:
I stamped on Neenah White Cardstock #80 with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and die cut it into a circle. I used a combination of Spellbinders dies from two sets as to have them stair step in size. The die cutting tool was my Platinum 6. The next steps were to cut a piece of transparency for the top layer, and using American Crafts Gold Glitter thick cardstock one piece a size larger, and 2 with the centers cut out. I sandwiched these (with the centers cut out) in between the larger gold glitter circle and the transparancey. Adhesive was Ranger Crystal Lacquer and did a fabulous job drying clear. I used Kennedy Grace Creations Chantilly sequins. I am apart of their design team and just loving using their sequins! Brings such fun to projects, don't you think?
  Of course, I am getting ahead of myself. Copic Coloring is my favorite thing to do, and he was easy to color. Marker colors: C1, C3, but I added B000 to make him look "cold". His scarf colors: YG17, YG67, R29, R24 and carrot nose: YR07, YR15.
The tag and holly were cut from Bazzill Forest Green cardstock, with a gold Krylon pen used all around the edges. Such an easy technique to add pizzazz and dimension on darker papers. Adding the Christmas Red Stickles as "berries" to finish the holly. All adhered together again with Ranger Crystal Lacquer.
Day 12 Interactive whether sing, slide, shake or open.
Other Challenges that I am also entering are:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Christmas/New Years
Simon Says Stamp Christmas Card Day

2 comments:

  1. This is very cute, Beverly. I'm a little behind and I am playing catch up on my blog commenting. I don't want anyone to think I've forgotten about them. I'm only going back a little or I'd be typing all day. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling is this? It's gorgeous Beverley and just so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete