Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Kaisercraft Wooden Deer Tag


Here for yet another tag is for Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist  2017 Challenge of Day 3 to use a neutral and natural look.

I love all of Kaisercraft Christmas papers but alas have used all of them that I have bought and now only have the Kaisercraft wooden embellishment of this fabulous deer. I added the Kaisercraft rub-on's of the deer at the bottom as well. To add a feminine touch, I did a triple ribbon out of distressed seam binding in a light sage. The tags themselves were diecut from Kraft cardstock using the Spellbinders Tag, You're it Steel Rule die in my Platinum 6 machine. Sequins were added because they were on my craft table. Don't you love that? Use what is on hand!!
Merry Christmas!
Other Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment