Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Welcome Home for Christmas Gift Tag


Using my watercolors are not my "go-to" tools but today I decided to break them out and what fun I had! I used a Melissa Frances paints and just added color all around! Taking the Winnie And Walter This Awesome House, I stamped it with VersaMark ink several times using my MISTI tool. I then added American Crafts Zing Gold embossing powder and heat embossed. I did this twice to get a rugged look like the designers had!! I added Copic Markers to the door and frame to add dimension. I then stamped the Welcome Home, in Memento Tuxedo Black ink several times. Using 2 different size circle dies, I cut the watercolor and gold glitter cardstock by American Crafts out with my Platinum 6 machine. I used the Spellbinders decorative circle die for the frame of the whole tag. Added beautiful turquoise ribbon to finish.
 Ellen Hutson's 12Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2017 Challenge-Day 4
Thank you for all the inspiration and am loving how beautiful and glitzy all the tags are looking!
I have 2 adult children that work out of town and thought this would be special for one of them as a gift tag!
Other Challenges I am entering this in:
Simon Says Stamp Christmas Card
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Gift It (Gift tag)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet New Home tag, love that bit of ribbon.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete