Sunday, December 10, 2017

Memory Box Bunny Tag-Day 8



Don't you just love these little bunnies all snuggled up for winter!!? I do and had to make this tag using them. It is a stamp set my Memory Box called Love & Laughter. The tag is following a sketch in the Ellen Hutson in The Classroom 12 tags for Christmas with a Feminine Touch 2017.

I used my Christmas papers and used this double sided holly paper from my stash, to make the tag base, and matched other cardstock to add to match the sketch. I used a Fiskars border punch as a fancier border to the bottom of the tag to add a feminine touch.
                                                                       Day 8 Sketch
Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and my MISTI tool, I stamped my image onto Neenah Bright White cardstock. I used the following Copic Markers: E13, E15, C1, C3, YG93, YG63, R20, R22, R24, R29, R39, R59,0. After fully coloring the image, I die cut it out with my Spellbinders Platinum and Circle die. After adhering the pieces to match the sketch, I then added Xmas Red Stickles to the holly on the papers as well as Black Viva Pearl Pen drops to the Bunnies buttons and nose, and Crystal Lacquer to the other's nose. Ribbon to match for the tag as my final touch. 
Challenges:

1 comment: