Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Day 11

I just love these little bunnies from my Memory Box called Love & Laughter stamp set!! So since I hadn't used this image on any of my tags, I chose to use her on this one!! Here is the whole view of the tag.


Using different soft colored inks and my MISTI tool, I stamped my image onto Neenah White cardstock. I used the following Copic Markers: C1,C3, YG11, YG13, RV02, R22,0. After fully coloring the image, I die cut it out with my Spellbinders Platinum and Steel Rule Tag die without taking it all the way to the end so as to add that little bit on the edge so I could add the velvet ribbon. Ribbon in satin to match for the tag as my final touch. 
Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2017 Challenge Day 11
Inks included: MommeyLhey pastel pink, Memento Blue, Memento Stone, Colorbox Forest Green.
Other challenges I am entering this in are the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Gift It
Simon Says Stamp Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment