Monday, October 30, 2023

House Mouse Buffalo Bills Football Card

 




Using a this Game Day House Mouse stamp again was on my list due to making a card for one of my old friends that loves the Buffalo Bills and is having a birthday soon. I stamped the image with my MISTI, and again used Janelle Stollfus' card as my inspiration. I didn't use all of her colors but similar ones. The Celebrate is a Waffle Flower die using the blue paper. The symbol was copied from the internet onto photo paper and fussy cut out and popped up to add dimension. Hope you are having a fabulous fall! 

Copics: 0, B66, B69, BG000, BG01, C1, C3, E00, E11, E21, E33, E40, E43, W2, W3, W5, W7, W9, Y08, Y32, YG00, YG01, YG23, YG25, YG45, YR12, YR14, YR27, YR30, 


Challenges: 

HMFMC#402(October 30th-November 12th(Hostess)Carol-Anything Goes/Option RAINBOW






15 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so cute! I love the card layout and your wonderful coloring! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Bev :-) your friend is going to love this! the colors and details are just fabulous! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did and I purchased this just for her!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Super cute Bev. I know this image is very hard to color and you did a grand job! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a tedious image to color for sure!! Thank you for your sweet comments!

      Delete
  4. I know a Buffalo Bills fan that would love this card. It's very cute. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan myself. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sweet comment, Bunny! Go Team whoever it is!!

      Delete
  5. a gorgeous and fab card Beverly
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karin, for your continued support!! So appreciated!

      Delete
  6. A great game card for a fan. Thanks for sharing in my challenge at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! We are big Buffalo Bills Fans too. Super card, Bev!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun and perfect for football season! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete