Wednesday, October 4, 2023

4th of July Layout





                                                        Becky Fleck #346 Sketch

Today, I used a sketch featured on A Cherry On Top website, as seen above. I used everything from my stash and Echo Park Paper Company's America papers. The God Bless America journal square is from another of their collections and was left over and already cut so I don't know which collection. The stars are throughout the layout and the ones on that square are from CTMH. Used these rub-on letters too. The banner across the bottom is Washi tape. All of the banners are from fussy cutting paper from this collection. The thick flag is from a button collection. Everything is from my stash. And I have a huge stash!!! Therefore, I am trying to use it up but as you can see, that's almost impossible! 

Challenges:



2 comments:

  1. ❤️🤍💙 this so much! This is an amazing layout! Did you say Bratwurst???? I could so eat that right now!! YUM!!!!!! I consider bratwurst to be all year long food, not just picnic food; but, I'm a foodie. LOL!! Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. 🎢🎨💌 Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have bratwurst every July 4th and I agree, we have it year round, too! I don't know if you noticed but I was doing it upside down and left out the second "r" in Bratwurst! I wrote it in with a white pen which was hard since I am needing a new one!! Just so happy to get some of my stash used up and especially some of those rub-ons! Thank you for all of your kind comments!!

      Delete