Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Another House Mouse Z fold Christmas card





Using more of scrapbook supplies to make more of the needed Christmas cards for this year. The Reindeer Mice for this one. The Creek Bank Creations Merry Christmas die for the sentiment and 12x12 papers now for the pattern papers. Hoping I will use up some of it with all of these wonderful cards!! The base is a glitter cardstock and really is quite beautiful in person! Enjoy!!
 


Challenges: 

HMFMC#402(October 30th-November 12th(Hostess)Carol-Anything Goes/Option RAINBOW





15 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the z fold and pretty papers. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Beverly. It's so cute and the fold is great. Lovely coloring. I want this. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Card I also enjoy the House Mouse stamps.
    I'm now a follower, I would like if you would come and follow my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab card with a great fold, and lovely choice of papers. CarolG for House Mouse & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp is just the sweetest! Love the card design, papers, and coloring, a special holiday card for sure. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun, Christmas card. Love those critters and the icy fun feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heart, Beverly...this is SO super cute. Thank you a million times over for sharing your awesome art with us at Word Art Wednesday. It always means so much to me. Have a blessed week, my friend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete