Sunday, October 1, 2023

Poppy Stamps Fall Home "Hello"

 









Good morning! I am a Guest Designer over on Poppy Stamps and I am using the new Poppy Stamps House that just came out! It's called Neighborhood Home Pop Up Easel Set, Style 2375. It comes with 7 dies in all and cuts out 13 designs. The curtains are included as well as the flower boxes which is the only die I did not use. For the easel part, I wanted to have a stop, so I used the Poppy Stamps, Luscious Hello, Style 2193. I cut 3 in white, orange and yellow to make one that looks like our fall favorite, Candy Corn. I also added the Little Pointy Picket Gate Style 2354 in white with Vintage Photo distress ink added for shading. The house itself is also inked with Dusty Concord distress Ink around the edges.

 I used all of the fun colors of Purple, orange, yellow, and copper specialty paper. To make cutting and gluing easier, I added adhesive to the back of the cardstocks prior to die cutting them. For fun, I added satin pumpkin ribbon which I used 2 in the lower windows, and one on the Hello. 


Challenges:


Double Trouble Challenge #148-Using a die (My whole project is die cut) and the farm non animal is my Pumpkins!!! Sorry not a farm animal.

6 comments:

  1. 🧡💜💛This is too cute! Love the candy corn colors used for the sentiment! Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the details in that die set, and the way you did the hello looks great! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great easel card, and love the candy corn colors used on your home... the yellow really brings out the light in the windows. Adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and I especially loved playing with this newest die from Poppy Stamps!

      Delete