Saturday, October 28, 2023

House Mouse Christmas fold card

 



Using the House Mouse Mint Swing stamp, I stamped with Picket Fence Hybrid black ink and my MISTI and made several images. I colored with copic markers: E00,E21,E33,E53;and Prisma Colored pencils:908,909,922,924,946,1084. I then cut the images down and made a Double Z fold card using Karen Aicken's video. I used Bazzill cardstocks in Red Card Shop, and Carta Bella 6x6 pad of "Christmas Wonderland" (beautiful vintage style from 2015) papers mixing and matching. Using my We R Memories small scoreboard and Fiskars 12" trimmer to cut and score the lines of every paper, it came together nicely. The "Merry Christmas" is a Sizzix die that I used with all of my left over cardstock from the cards. I am able to do most of this while recouping from my foot surgery in a reclined position. Amazing how clever we get!! I hope you enjoy my early Christmas card and now I'm 3 cards more in my Christmas Card stash!!

Challenges:

HMFMC#401 (Oct.16th-October 29th) - Hostess Bunny-Anything Goes -Option - Add a House Mouse Friend Other Than A House Mouse 


4 comments:

  1. Oh the anticipation of this image. Will he get the candy cane or not? I think he will. I would jump for it. This is really cute. Love the papers and coloring. If I had a swing like that it wouldn't last long as I'd eat it. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so fun and wish we lived closer!! Thank you for the sweet comments and uplift!

      Delete
  2. Another gorgeous card Bev :-) the image is so sweet and I love the multi-fold! Beautifully done! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all of your sweet comments and always sharing your fabulous inspiration!!

      Delete