Friday, October 6, 2023

October Afternoon Flea Market Layout







 Using this sketch and tons of pics from our 2017 Webster Flea Market trip, I put together this fabulous layout!! I had ordered the photos on a special deal that made them all 4" square so cut all of them down to 3"x4", 2"x2", 3"X3". By the way, Florida Markets have tons of orchids and this one especially. We bought this gorgeous yellow cattleya that has the beautiful fragrance too. The other orchids were also purchases we made. The Market has a huge acre lot in the back for antiques but we pretty much found delicious fruit, vegetables, and this glass cake plate. On the way home we stopped at the Rainbow Diner in Groveland, FL and had the pictured Country Fried Steak and vegetables and fresh homemade donuts! Yum!! Unfortunately, I didn't get any of my hubby and I together at the Market!! Great pictures of fabulous items that memorialized the memories! It was great getting them on a layout!

I used October Afternoon Farm Fresh Hay Barn (strips) and Farmhouse (yellow dot and turquoise floral) paper. The embellishments are from 3 sticker sheets: Echo Park The Story of Christmas alphas (title); Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse combo; Simple Stories Homegrown. I used from my stash: Red Lace, Green and yellow ric rack, Green twine, Green from from My Mind's Eye Kate. Two border punches: Martha Stewart 3 dot, and Stampin' Up scallop. Washi tapes: 2 thin ones: turquoise and one brown stripe; black gingham. 

Challenges: 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Add some Texture=Tons of lace, tied lace bows, Ric Rack and textured cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment