Saturday, October 14, 2023

Christmas Mouse Tag Double Z Fold Cards



 



More of the House Mouse Cards and as you can see, I have a new to me stamp image and was thrilled to get to use it for this year’s Christmas cards!! Used Copics and Prismacolor pencils. I added ribbon as per the challenge and I really liked how it looks!! So adorable!! 

The stamp image is called Mouse Tag.

This is a double z fold card. I cut one piece of green cardstock and then another smaller red cardstock. The papers are the last of the pattern papers of a 6x6 pad so feel really good that I'm in a "use what I have mode" still!! But don't worry, I cut them ALL up so as to use every inch so there is more to post!! Yay!! Isn't it amazing hoe much stuff we have and yet run out of certain colors and materials like green and red cardstock!



Challenges:

House Mouse Challenge #400-Anything Goes and or Ribbon



                                   Creative Creases Challenge #67



16 comments:

  1. so beautiful Beverly Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Bev :-) the image is adorable and the papers, bow, and multifold are fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fold and I love the papers you paired it with. I think this image is fun to color. A little tricky on the ribbon for me. You did an excellent job. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bunny!! Yes that ribbon was tough! I used 3 colors nonetheless!! LOL!!

      Delete
  4. Oh, how I love this wonderful Z Fold card! Your little mice are adorable. Wonderful holiday card! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely Christmas card with those adorable mice and your beautiful ribbon and Christmas papers! So festive and fun! Thank you so much for sharing your Z-fold card at Creative Creases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beverly, such a fun design and lovely papers! Very festive indeed! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. I hope you will join our new Friends Challenge! 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beverly, these Christmas mice are so delightful. I like the patterned paper you chose for your fun fold. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Creases.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jordan your Christmas mice are so sweet. Perfect for this fold. Keep them coming! Thank you for entering the Creative Creases Challenge this round.
    Rae, DT

    ReplyDelete