Saturday, October 28, 2023

House Mouse Game On Celebrate Card




Here's another of the House Mouse Game On image. I stamped it with my MISTI, I used a card from Janelle Stollfus as my colors I used. The papers are all from my vast stash.

Copics: 0, B66, B69, BG000, BG01, C1, C3, E00, E11, E21, E33, E40, E43, W2, W3, W5, W7, W9, Y08, Y32, YG00, YG01, YG23, YG25, YG45, YR12, YR14, YR27, YR30, 


Challenges: 

HMFMC#401 (Oct.16th-October 29th) - Hostess Bunny-Anything Goes -Option - Add a House Mouse Friend Other Than A House Mouse 


4 comments:

  1. This is us all sitting around watching the Florida/Georgia game today. This is colored beautifully. Love this. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another one I about to finish for a football buff. This is one for my hubby for next year!! LOL!! I tend to do cards ahead! Loved this stamp as soon as I saw it!! My friend sent it to me!!

      Delete
  2. Super cute card Bev :-) I love this image and the colors and details are fabulous! gorgeous felt puffy stars!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete