Monday, March 11, 2024

Photoplay Hello Lovely double page Friends Layout




 

After attending the fabulous Stampfest Winter Convention in Clearwater, FL, I made sure to come home and make a layout of all of my friends I met up with. Using Photoplay Hello Lovely, and my Cricut Explore with the Wanderings cartridge and another one. I fussy cut from the Banner Day sheet, and used 2 sheets of the Lovely Floral for the bg of both sides. I cut the Fabulous cream with green dots down and place on top of the bg leaving 1/2" around outer edge. The So Sweet paper was used to cut on the Cricut for Friends. And the back side of Lovely for the flourish. Typed my journaling and printed and added it to the page. Hope you enjoy it!! I had fun and wanted to make sure to keep these memories!! What a fun time!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add a Sentiment-Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment