Thursday, March 14, 2024

Mommy and Me Making Memories Ella Layout





                                 Becky Fleck Sketch #368 from A Cherry on Top I used Making Memories Ella Collection: Animal Crackers Border & tag stickers; Die Cut Flowers Paper; Glitter Dot Paper and a matching cardstock; Teresa Collins Chic Bebe Girl Long Tags paper; Ranger Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry ink and blending tool for the edges of the papers and stickers. The Mommy and Me bling title as well as the cardstocks were all in my stash and do not have companies. The flowers are baby headbands that I like the colors of and purchased, cutting the elastics off. 
The Photos are of my daughter and I dressed as we were leaving the hospital after her birth, July 1995. And then, this last Christmas 2023, of us together. Wow! Beautiful memories!! Love her forever!!


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout to capture these precious moments. I love the layout and your sweet color choices. This is awesome, and I can totally relate. My (two) daughters and (one) son are truly the greatest blessings God has given to me. It brings me such tremendous joy to watch them as they walk with God and live happy lives. Thanks for sharing this little peek into your happiness. You have a beautiful family, my friend. Praise God!
    Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful scrapbook page with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has become my virtual classroom, offering lessons that extend beyond the screen.

    ReplyDelete