Thursday, March 28, 2024

Photoplay Bucket List Popcorn Popping layout


 
This is this week's Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge and I used this sheet of Photoplay Paper Bucket List Popcorn Popping, front and back. The problem was that I made the squares too large and continued to cut them down until they just barely fit. My Sharpie black fine liner did the dashes and the journaling. The other Popcorn journal block came from Photoplay Paper Confetti paper. The Jolee's by You 3D sticker called Movie Night was perfect to finish this off. 


Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday #641-642


2 comments:

  1. What a FUN layout, Bev. I do miss scrapbooking. I haven't done a layout in quite some time. Thank you so much for taking time to share your wonderful creations with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to do more and celebrate the fact that we can get out and do things again!!

      Delete