Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Studio Light Crafts Mermaid Mermazing Card

 


With the Studio Light NL Sweet Stories set, I stamped with Picket Fence Hybrid black ink (my new favorite), then colored with a ton of copic alcohol markers. I colored all the images and more for 3-4 days. The mermaid hair has added Prisma Colored Pencils to add highlights. Four pieces were die cut out to add dimension infront of and behind the Copic colored and stamped pieces. These are all apart of the whole Sweet Stories bundle and came with a larger sea shell. This set is called, Sea Shell. The base is made with Studio Light NL Sweet Stories Mask Sea Stories with applied Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass but mostly Sea Glass. I like how the water blending came out with different shading. The sand was a cardstock and added Vintage ink. The underwater greenery was stenciled with DO Mowed Lawn. The sentiment was from the another of the Sweet Stories sets called Sweet Stories Fintastic Quotes and used my MISTI with VersaMark and Flamingo Pink embossing powder from Stampendous.  Hope you enjoy my card!


Challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment