Thursday, July 13, 2023

House Mouse Card

 


                                 

Well, back again with our all time favorite House Mouse cards, and using this larger image, I colored it with Copics: House Mouse: E00,E21,E33,E43,E53,R20 OR C1,C3,C7. Red Hat: R24,R27. Green Hats: G46,G43. Cone: Y21,Y23,Y26. Chocolate Icing: E21,E25,R27. Flames: YR21,YR15.

The card is pieces from a Garage Sale Pumpkin kit leftovers I bought as is, and so I used the banners as my bg as my base. I circle cut the image and circle frame. I then added a glitzy package embellishment from an old Petaloo package I still have in my stash! Also, the "Happy Birthday" was cut apart and remade to match up with the circle, and is from Little B. The glitter gold circle enamel dots are from American Craft. All to match up with the festive feel of the card.

Challenges:

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Great coloring and I love the layout. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you liked and thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Bev :-) the image is so sweet and your coloring is fabulous! Beautifully done! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lols, and I am always learning from your fabulous skills as well!! So appreciate your kind words!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Karin, and I am always learning from your fabulous skills as well!! So appreciate your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Beverly. What fabulous coloring. Love your cute card and I especially love that you put the FLAMES on the candles. A lot of people forget to do that and it makes such a difference. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bunny for noticing my coloring and the flames! Really spent a lot of time doing it. So appreciate your kind words!

      Delete
  6. Love this, awesome coloring and the colors are just so beautiful and bright. Somebody is going to be very pleased to receive this wonderful card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops forgot to thank you for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! I love your coloring and cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Von Marie, for coming over to my blog and commenting!!

      Delete
  9. Fun card and lovely coloring. Thank you, Beverly, for joining our challenge at HMFMC. Sending you a hug from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mia for your sweet comment!! I would love to see you in Greece! So appreciate your hugs! Hugs back!!

      Delete