Friday, July 28, 2023

House Mouse Reindeer Mice Cards





The House Mouse Reindeer image was stamped with Picket Fence Hybrid black ink and my MISTI and made several images. I colored with copic markers: E00,E21,E33,E53,E41,B0000,B91;and Prisma Colored pencils:908,909,922,924,946,1084. I then cut the images down and made a Double Z fold card using Karen Aicken's video. I used Bazzill cardstocks in Red Card Shop, and Carta Bella 6x6 pad of "Christmas Wonderland" (beautiful vintage style from 2015) papers mixing and matching. Using my We R Memories small scoreboard and Fiskars 12" trimmer to cut and score the lines of every paper, it came together nicely. The "Merry Christmas" is a Creek Bank Creations die and the others are cut from a pattern paper. The snowflake is a sticker.

  House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #395

                             

Other Challenges: 





12 comments:

  1. aww, these are just adorable :-) the image is so sweet and I just love the papers too. I am going to have to make some Z fold cards! Yours are absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute image. I love the one who is catching snowflakes. The colors on your card are beautiful as are the papers. Very nice. Thanks again for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image and wonderful card. You have been a busy gal in spite of your current foot situation. Thanks for sharing all your House Mouse cards with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love this adorable holiday fun fold card!! Your images are so adorable and love the papers, too! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic and gorgeous Beverly

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member



    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally! I have been trying to leave you a comment since yesterday, but Blogger seems to be throwing me blockades the past couple of days. Anyhow - LOVE your card - thanks so much for sharing so I could see too. Also, thanks for linking my video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am your avid fan and wishing you all the best!! Love that I was able to make it so easily with your measurements!! My hubby loves these folds with the House Mouse images especially!!

      Delete