Saturday, December 22, 2018

Sugarpea For You Tag











I absolutely love the Sugar Pea Designs For You tag die set!!! I made all of these matching tags to bags that are being gifted. It makes it so easy and customizable!!! Love that and am particularly happy with the 3D bow!!! The bows come out so cute!!! I used a reversable tweezer that locks down on the pieces needing to be adhered and holds them till the glue drys. Then just add the circle over that! So cute and easy!
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: #366-367 Anything Goes (Am #69 on the link up)

For the stitching on the center square of each tag which has stitch lines. (I'm #83)
Sugarpea Designs: Mix it up Challenge #50 (I'm #16) Am using am Mixing it up and using the "hanging" inspiration as well as the colors of Green, White, and Red. I am using their tag die.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags! I love how you got so many looks from one die set! Merry Christmas and thanks for the tip with the tweezers to hold things in place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete