Friday, December 28, 2018

Graphic 45 Christmas Magic Advent Calendar


Instructions for putting the Wooden MDF Advent together: Using a 13x13 Kaisercraft "Beyond the Page" Advent Calendar I purchased a long time ago, I used scissors to cut apart the mdf wood pieces. The pieces were easy to assemble. One like this can still be bought on Amazon if you wanted to make on like it. Also, Button Farm Scrapbooking company has these papers and kit to make it as well. I used theirs as inspiration but since I owned the mdf advent as well as loved the Graphic 45 papers, I chose to make it myself. I used a red ink pad to ink the edges of each box so as to match with the papers.
                                                           
                                                                       Centerpiece
                                 All the numbers were apart of the kit and were painted white.
                          Using the red striped papers made it look cohesive in the center area.
Using the Graphic 45 Christmas Magic Collection, I assembled the boxes and centerpiece. Am in love with these papers and it was a joy to use as my decoration this Christmas! The project flew together without any trouble and I look forward to having this keepsake displayed every year!
Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #366-367

No comments:

Post a Comment