Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Echo Park Fall Cards










Have been so busy these last two months, I haven't posted as I should have. Here are my Fall Cards I love making. Sadly they were sent out so fast, I almost didn't have time to photograph them.

Using Echo Park pattern papers from the The Story of Fall collection by Lori Whitlock, I made a stationary set to mail to all of my friends and family. Other supplies included medium brown seam binding, Inspirational die cuts, Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Blender, Twine, Fiskars 12 inch trimmer, scissors, Platinum 6 die cutting machine, Tool N One, Cardstock for cards and to match.
Challenges:
 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #30
Word Art Wednesday #366-367


4 comments:

  1. Beverly! Those fall cards are gorgeous! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet, uplifting comment Billie Dee!!! Loved making them but late to post!! Love how I just used one package of Echo Park papers and did all of these, and 3 double layouts which I'll post later. Really worth it for all that came out of one package!

      Delete
  2. What a FABULOUS card set, Beverly. I love each one, and all the details on each. Great job (as you always do). Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful for your participation in our challenges, and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your talents with us. I hope to see lots more of your wonderful creations in 2019.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete