Thursday, January 12, 2017

Spellbinders Sympathy Card

For this square card, I started with a Doodlebug Design Square Cards and then used matching pattern papers to make this Sympathy card. The Spellbinders Gold Label 4 die for the center, and the Stampin Up Sympathy stamp set, as well.
It saddens me to write that one of my husband's friend has died in the prime of his life, at age 51. I sent this to his beloved wife and 4 children under the age of 16. So sad but really what saddens me is that a card really isn't enough to convey our deep regret. There is a fund of course but you know what I mean in that, I wish there was more. Praying for their strength and faith.
Challenges:
Simon Says stamp Monday-Be Square #88

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful i love the shimmering paper and the design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the frame and the paper. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete