Sunday, January 8, 2017

Julie Nutting Doll Card

 This is one of the many February Birthday cards I need to send so am starting to make them now! Using the Audrey doll, I paper pieced her and placed her on Graphic 45's Time to Flourish February papers. Set a box to the side and used Kennedy Grace Tea Cup which I love! Colored with Copic Markers: YG67, YG07, R39, R20, E19, Y21, and E53. Fussy cutting everything! Used a Strathmore premade card with the red frayed edge. Her hat is another piece of the Graphic 45 but the back side. I thought it matched up well with this week's Paper Crafter's Corner Challenge #167
Here:
Side note: I have been off working and not making much so broke open my new Audrey doll, and started with my never used Time to Flourish as well! What fun I am having now. More to post later!
Other challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Start Afresh-using something not openned!! #315
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Something new #349
Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge january 2017 #124
DL.ART JANUARY-Anything goes #72
Coffee Loving Cardmakers CASEing -Terri Burson's with the coffee cup in a square and using pattern paper.
Dare2BArtzy Blog January-Something New

10 comments:

  1. She's so pretty in pink - lovely card, Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love Julie N. dolls-- You have inspired me Happy New Year
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Beverly! It;s so pretty & feminine.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. So glad you entered it in the Dare 2B Artzy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHH! That doll matches that paper perfectly! This is a great birthday card:) And I LOVE that you are working on cards for February already.... maybe you can teach me how to work in advance! I'm always behind! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card Beverly...love that pretty paper...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...apologies for being late to the party...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so very lovely, Beverly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and.... THANK YOU for playing along with CASEing DT Link Up Party!

      Delete
  8. So pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Coffee Loving Cardmakers/CASEing DT💚

    ReplyDelete