Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Basic Grey Origins Double Layout-Ziplining in Central Florida




This was a wonderful double layout I made of pictures from years ago. We spent our Christmas money from a family member to go on this expedition of ziplining in the Central Florida Area. I highly recommend this family fun! We swung through the pine forest outside all the Disney and tourist area. Pretty weather during the Florida Christmas holidays! Hope you enjoy the pictures! Also, I had so many pics that I made a mini album that attaches to the second page. By the way, I made 6 layouts total!! I wanted to put these in my daughter's and son's albums and have one for myself.
Here are list of some of the supplies: May Arts Vine ribbon and 1/8'" green. Basic Grey Origin papers and various other Basic Grey papers and cardstocks are from Bazzill to match. over 20 sheets of BG and cardstocks were used! I really raided my stash for sure!
The Cricut cuts were done on my Cricut Explore or my friends when we were crafting together. I used the following cartridges: Monkeys: Noah's ABC animals; Trees: My Community
Place:

Forever Florida Ziplines & Adventures in the Wild - St. Cloud, FL 


Also, here are challenges I am linking with for my layout: 
Scrapbook.com Cricut Challenge Cut three monkeys and one tree
Simon Says Stamp Anything but a card-layout
Simon Says Stamp Spread Your Wings-Ziplining is like flying!
Word Art Wednesday-Anything goes-"I lift up mine eyes-My help comes from the Lord!" Loved that we were doing something that really was scary and I trusted my Lord with my life!! LOL!!





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful scrapbook pages. You have created the forest feel with the colours. Great job. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything But a Card Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This scrapbook page layout is AWESOME, Beverly. It's so nice to see scrapbook layouts, as I usually see primarily cards. This is great and I really want to thank you for sharing it with us. It allows us a peek into your life, and it's lovely. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful double layout! I love the trees on the page and the cute little monkeys. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such exceptional Scrapbook pages. Love it! We are so blessed for your participation in our last Challenge and would love for you to join us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with this Scripture inspiration from Colossians 2:6-7 which tells us, "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete