Sunday, October 17, 2021

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash October Friendship Card







One of my best friends had her 70th birthday this month and so I made this beautiful card with her in mind!! I started by pulling together these Reverse Confetti products: 



I first started with a Neenah white cardstock and blended Distress Oxides in Kitsch Flamingo, and Carved Pumpkin with Erin Lee Creative's blending brushes. Also, ink blended to the card front on the right and bottom of the panel. Added Creek Bank Creations Adhesive to the back of the Big Flower Cover panel before die cutting, so as to adhere it down in one piece easily. Then stamped with my MISTI and colored the Orange Blossoms with copics, and die cut them as well. With a 12 inch Fiskars trimmer, I diagonally cut the cover die pieces and adhered them to an A-2 card, of 4.25x5 inches. Added all the elements and then a few sequins to give some sparkle! It was easiest to align everything in the corner of my MISTI. It really means I have a two-fer since the cut is perfectly down the center and I could use more of these cute birthday cards for 2 friends who live in Florida (Oranges blossoms are our national flower) who happen to have October birthdays. The numbers 70 was die cut using the same adhesive backing of the cardstock to make it easiest to apply the numbers. I used Bazzill Gold foil and white cardstocks.


 Reverse Confetti October Stock Your Stash: Friendship

Also entering these challenges:

Word Art Wednesday #513-514

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Mood Board-Used oranges instead of pumpkins since they are round and clustered like the pic. Used the orange color and black as well as in pic.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, eye catching design, your friend is sure to be delighted!

    ReplyDelete