Sunday, October 31, 2021

Beloved Sons Layout

 


                                                    Sketches in Thyme Oct. Week 1 #487

Details:

Using 2 packages of Echo Park This & That collection, I made this fun layout! I love putting all of these layers of cut up papers and letting my sons know how much I love for them. 
Other supplies: Bazzill Vanilla Cardstock, Walnut stain ink, blender tool, Fiskars 12" trimmer, Scrappy tape as well as Scotch tape runner and foam tape, Fiskars scissors, Alpha stickers, Maya Road eyelet envelope. 


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this - especially your layering and embellishments on this! Great take on the sketch too!! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine layout! The papers are perfect! Thanks for playing along with our sketch this month at SIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this line and wish I had more of it left. Love how you cut the strips -perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout. Love how it's all arranged. Children are a blessing. MOST of the time! Ha Ha! [Bunny]
    <a href="http://

    ReplyDelete