Friday, October 29, 2021

October Rochelle Spears Scrapbook Challenge Layout







I used the middle row with Banner, Mixed Alpha Title, and Circle.

Using all the things in my scraproom without buying anything else, I found the Authentique Paper collection Explore and made this fabulous layout of very old pics that were hidden inside a flip album in the corner of my room. So glad that I did because this was a missed Happy Adventure the kids and I went on to see old airplanes doing stunts that took our breath away! 2nd page yet to come!

Other Challenges: 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #515-516

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Let's Craft & Create blog Challenge:#176 - AG + THINGS WITH WINGS




 

4 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the colors and elements you added. Looks like a fun day. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Beverly. Was this in Lakeland? [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Herndon Airport with antique planes in about 2004. They did tricks and everything!

      Delete
    2. Air shows are so much fun. Especially when you get to see planes you've never seen. We got to see the Stealth one year here in Jacksonville Beach. It was so cool. I love the older planes too.

      Delete