Sunday, October 24, 2021

Memories Sketches in Thyme Layout







                                                                             Sketch in Thyme #490
I love using these fabulous sketches from Sketch in Thyme and decided to use this one to document our anniversary in 2019 that we had while on our wonderful cruise. I used the Authentique Paper collection called Explore, and cut diagonally. Using various Prima Marketing flowers, and other brands in my stash, I arranged them along that line. I double matted the pics with Bo Bunny double dot in Jade and then light tan cardstock. Using chipboard from my stash, I used versamark and then used a gold in my stash again and heat embossed. The other flower chipboard was first painted with white gesso and then inked with Distress Inks of Rustic Wilderness and Evergreen Bough then heat embossed with WOW Clear Ultra thick powder. The butterfly I purchased from Germany so seem like a perfect time to use on this international layout. Love how this came out! 

Other Challenges I am entering:

Let's Craft & Create Challenge #176 - AG + THINGS WITH WINGS-Butterfly

                                                  



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all the pretty flowers and great work with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme this month! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love all the flowers you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scrapbook layouts and it looks like good times and fond memories. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful dimension on the page! I especially like the gold butterfly. Great take on the SIT sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev, gorgeous layout. Beautiful flowers, design and wonderful pictures.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love all the pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a perfect take on the sketch! love those embellishments you used, I think I have some of those same flowers and your butterfly is captivating and truly the perfect touch. thank you for sharing with us at Sketch in Thyme this month.

    Alicia
    Sketches in Thyme Design Team
    https://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had good fun! And your LO is a beautiful one! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! thanks for joining in with us at Sketches in Time

    ReplyDelete