Saturday, October 2, 2021

House Mouse Cookie and Coffee Card


Happy World Card Making Day 2021!! I played with my copics and made this card today! I used the House Mouse Cookie Crumbles image and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink with my MISTI onto Neenah white #110 Cardstock. I colored with the following Copic Sketch Markers: E00,E11,E33, (Mice), E31,E57,(Cookie), R29,R25,R21(cup). The cardstock was stamped with multiple inks with fall leaves stamp and a friendship quote. Circles were die cut with Spellbinders circle dies and my Platinum 6 die cutting machine. Ribbon, sequin and enamel dot was added as well. Enjoy your day!

Challenges:

HMFMC #350 Anything Goes Option Add Fall Leaves

Simon Says Stamp World Card Making Day

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes

Dare 2B Artzy October Challenge: Fall



6 comments:

  1. so cute and so beautiful Beverly
    and thanks for join us at our HM and Friends ch
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sharing a cookie, so sweet and that sentiment and background look amazing with this image colored up beautifully. Gorgeous card, Bev. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp. Your card is so cute and the coloring is lovely. Love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable card.. totally love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice leaf background to go with the image. I love the saying. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete