Sunday, November 28, 2021

Christmas House Mouse Mass Cardmaking







I needed to do some mass Christmas Cardmaking and this was what I decided to make. I custom cut the red fronts so as to make A-2 size cards. I started with a set of pre-made card fronts but they were not that size I has wanted so I used that as a template. I loved this Impression Obsession Ornament die and began cutting through a ton of Bazzill gold foil cardstock. Needless to say, I ran out fast!! I bought more and used some Recollections gold as well, except that it has a duller finish. The House Mouse Bow single stamp was a gift from Bunny Here's a previous post of the same card. I am trying to have 40 done by the time I send them out!!! It keeps me busy!
Items used: MISTI, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Bazzill Gold Foil, Platinum 6 Die Cut machine, Spellbinders All In One Tool, Impression Obsession Ornament die, Red cardstock, A2 size premade cards, Scrapbook.com Magic Mat, Offray gold and red ribbon, Adhesive dots, Fiskars 12" trimmer and clear adhesive. 


Challenges:

House Mouse Challenge: Winter Fun or Anything Goes  

HMFMC # 354 Winner & Top picks



Word Art Wednesday #519-520

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Dragonfly Dreams – Christmas/Winter 

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! these are GORGEOUS!! the little mouse is adorable and I love how you teamed it with the fabulous die cuts!! the whole design is just stunning!! I am sure everyone who receives one will just LOVE it!! Well Done!!! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the mouse is very adorable!
    Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love the ornament die with this cute mouse. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Bev, what an ambitious endeavor! But how beautiful they have turned out. Folks are going to be thrilled to receive one of these beauties. Thanks for sharing your cards with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Bev bet your recipients will be delighted with this mousey card well done you..

    Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these. They are so great. The House Mouse is colored beautifully and the I.O. die is great. I NEED that. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete