Saturday, May 1, 2021

Christmas House Mouse Cards



 I found time to make more of these cards ready for Christmas!! I don't ever use up all of my supplies so die cuts were already in a bin, and found more of these precut card fronts, so took these along with me to a crop recently. Yes, I make more of the same cards over and over! I figure if I already designed and liked what I made, then I should make more. So here are 3 more cute House Mouse bearing a bow, Christmas cards!! The inside is stamped and they are already for the Holidays!! I've designated a DRAWER!!! just for all of them because one year I put them in a box and couldn't find them! LOL!! My dining room cabinet has one long drawer of cards all organized by sentiment or blank. And another drawer is now for Christmas cards! Doing it this way, I am never frustrated that during those already hectic moments of trying to do it all! Hope you don't mind yet another series of cards I published like these before! Enjoy your day!!









8 comments:

  1. I love your holiday cards! Traditional colors and sweet images are so very pretty. I wish I could make Christmas cards year round so I would have them ready, but never seem to get to it. Thanks, Bev, for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous cards Beverly thanks for joinh us at our HM and friends ch
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image! Never to early for Christmas cards.
    I've made lots the same in the past. If you like a design go for it.
    Saves time later on lol.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good system. I love this image and you did a great job of coloring that bow. Thanks for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards Bev :-) the image is adorable and I love that you mass produce a design! I do that too! ;-)

    What a fabulous idea for organising cards!! I need to do that! Mine are all mixed in boxes, I am in a mess!! I am going to do this too!! ;-) thanks for the tip!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mousey image is colored beautifully! I love the die you added. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound very organised, and your card is lovely with the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends, we hope to see you again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete