Monday, November 23, 2020

House Mouse Christmas Card





Enjoyed coloring with my copics to follow along with the wintery scene in the Double D challenge picture below. I thought that the pic in the upper left corner looked like the little boy was drinking a hot cocoa like the mice in the image below! I always think of sweets I guess!! LOL!! Tis' the season...for sweets, right?


Details include me using my MISTI to stamp the Stampendous Sip Cocoa House Mouse image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with: E33, E35, E00, E11, E000, BG10,BG11,BG23,BG15, 0, C3,C5,C7,C9,W0,W1,W2. I liked the bluish greens that went with the Fancy Pants 6x6 pattern paper. Enjoy!

Challenges I am entering:

#thedailymarker30day for coloring

Virginia's November Show and Share-Prompts Christmas or Hand-stitching


Word Art Wednesday: #466-467


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Food and/or drink

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Christmas

HMFMC #329 Anything Goes with the Option of Christmas


Double D's Challenge: Winter Blues-Does the upper left pic look like he's got a hot cocoa in his hand?



8 comments:

  1. I love this cute and funny image, Beverly! Beautiful-beautiful-beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Beverly :-) such an adorable mousie image and my fave teal colours!! your colouring is fabulous and I love the papers and details, absolutely stunning! Love the layered banners and snowflakes, very lovely ❤️

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful card and colouring Beverly
    Gr Karin

    and thanks for join us at our HM and friends ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I always say this, but this is one of my favorite HM images. Your coloring is fabulous. The papers are beautiful and I love the addition of the snowflakes. What a great card. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so adorable Beverly! Fabulous coloring/design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Winter Blues’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring and such fun elements on your card! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layering and use of elements, Bev! It’s wonderful to see you try new things and play with techniques. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beverly, this is sooo stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete