Friday, November 6, 2020

Creek Bank Creations Thinking of You cards





 Here is a stationary set I made with scraps of beautiful Bo Bunny papers from their 2013 line I have just now used to make a double page layout that I will share soon. These cards are literally just scraps, and I managed to make enough to send to my friends that I love so dearly that are needing an uplift!! The "Thinking of You " double die is from Creek Bank Creations and really is such a gorgeous font! The background is perfect to help line up the letters perfectly and it went together so easily! Thanks Julie from Creek Bank Creations for making such fun and useful dies and tools for our crafting!! 

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday-Thinking of You

Word Art Wednesday-#464-465ng Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment