Monday, May 27, 2019

Websters Pages Sisters Layout






This is a layout made through a class from 2014!! Yes, I save (HOARD) all beautiful scrapbook goodies including already made scrapbook layouts. Yes, I am on a mission to try and use it or purge anything I still don't have a use for. But this was just too beautiful to ever fall into that category!!! The papers are Websters Pages Tea Time papers, and Maya Road turquoise small rose ribbon yardage, rust pleated trim, eyelet envelopes and turquoise leaf pins. Turquoise netting, flowers, and other items are Prima Marketing.
The Story: This is my best friend who I've been scrapbooking with for 20+ years and I consider my "Sister". Love her so much!! In addition, Laurie Cain has joined our "sisterhood" and is a welcome addition! We love getting together and scrapping, shopping, and just doing life together.
Simon Says: Bright Colors





1 comment:

  1. Fabulous sisters layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete