Monday, September 17, 2018

Cosmo Cricket Western Layout






Well, as you can see I have had some fun in catching up with my old photos, and finally getting them scrapbooked!!! This was a night we went to the Silver Spurs Rodeo in St. Cloud, Florida. The most fun was meeting all of the Cowgirl pageant winners from all the different places!! And they rode in the Rodeo too!! Talented, and beautiful!!! Tons of fun and spent it with my daughter who is pictured on the right page with the other beauties! Somehow my husband and other friends never made it into my pics so weren't in the layouts. Shucks!
Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket Wanted collection in 12x12.
Cricut Explore machine
Cricut Country Life cartridge-made the cowgirl with the guitar and the girl on the horse.
Cricut Old West cartridge for YeeHaw and the hat
Different shades of Cardstock mostly Bazill Basics
Distress inks for shading with blending tool
Fiskars 12 inch trimmer
Copic Sketch marker: E00, E21

Challenges:
Challenges on Scrapbook.com: Won on Cricut cuts
Biten by the Bug 2: Anything goes with Cricut cut

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! that paper is so cute! and your cuts are perfect! Thank you for sharing at Bitten by the bug 2 Challenge Blog

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Country Life cartridge is definitely one of my favorite cartridges. I love the layout with the pretty papers and photos. What fabulous memories! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome 2-pager! It is so great to see this Cosmo Cricket collection. I have such a hard time using my older most-loved papers, LOL. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete