Monday, September 17, 2018

Altenew Climbing Clematis Thank you card


I love this 2018 release by Altenew called Climbing Clematis stamp and die bundle which is what I used on this Thank you card. The ink set are their Cherry Blossom ink cube set. For the leaves I used the Tropical Forest mini cube set. I then used the Altenew Fine Frames die set and used the largest I cut out of the Gold mirror cardstock, as well as the Signature Words Die Set.
Note: This card is a direct copy of Lydia Evans except for the sentiment in the middle. I am just learning to use this set and wanted to practice making the layered flowers. Love learning from Lydia's videos especially!!! Here is Lydia's card.
Challenges entered:
Simon Says Stamp Altenew card
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment