Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Pretty Pink Posh Camp Friends Card



I used Pretty Pink Posh Camping Friends stamp set to make this adorable card for #thedailymarker30day For this card, I started with stamping all the images with my Misti and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored all of them with Copic Sketch Markers: YR04, YR06, E21, E33, W1, W3. After fussy cutting all the images out, I went around all the edges with a Copic 100 black pen so as no white paper edge showed. The background panel was made by blending with Ranger Distress Oxides for the with Blueprint, Squeezed Lemonade, Evergreen Bough, and Aged Mahogany. I arranged all the images and glued them down with Tombow MONO liquid adhesive and used foam tabs to make some of them look 3D. Next, I stamped a pattern of 2 different sets of the stars over the background panel with VersaMark ink and then added Hero Arts Silver embossing powder and used my heat gun. I fussy cut the moon and adhered it to a scrap piece of paper and using the same process again, I embossed it with the silver powder. It really looks stunning in real life.
Challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challenge: All things bright and beautiful for the starry night
Simon says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes
Challenge Weeks #338-#339 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a darling scene, Beverly, love your moon and stars! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is the most adorable card!! I love the scene you've created! I love to camp so this card makes me happy :) Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww....these are so cute!!! So adorable!!! Love how you softly colored everything !
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again soon!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute, Beverly. I really enjoyed this month's Pretty Pink Posh blog hop. Their stamps are adorable, and this card is super sweet. Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete