Friday, February 23, 2018

The Greeting Farm Remix Balloons Card


Am so in love with this new stamp set from The Greeting Farm called Mini-Remix Balloons in clear acrylic. I cut a large oval to keep the scene all together. I added paper from my stash including the bottom floral by Daisy D's from long ago!! The top piece is from Authentique Papers still out from Valentines, and then a small vellum tag with a heart punch and twine. Hope you enjoy my sweet card which I am sending off as a "thank you" to someone special. Am still behind in writing them but thought that if the card was sweet, they will forgive me!! LOL!! Hoping so anyway!!
Other supplies: Copic Sketch Markers in RV13, RV02, RV04, E00, E11, E21, E15, E13; Platinum 6 die cut machine; Spellbinders Celebration Pierced Oval die; Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad; Copic Multimedia pen; MISTI; Scotch tape runner; Kraft card base premade; vellum, heart and twine from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I've had a poke around your recent posts, and you make the SWEETEST cards! Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog! They really made my day! Hugs and Blessings for a beautiful weekend! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete