Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Gina K Sympathy card



    Unfortunately, we are having a few too many funerals so needed another card for a beloved co-worker.  Here's my latest one: Using some Teresa Collins Damask papers from years ago, I came up with this fabulous gatefold card. It was actually a die cut envelope to start with but I was drawn to the beauty of the paper and changed it to making this card.
  Embellishments are Prima Marketing red flowers, layered and Nuvo Crystal drops in white were added to the centers; 2 small Melissa Francis resin embellishments, and this wonderful die cut from white cardstock, layered twice. I centered it on the opening and glued it down on one side. The sentiment inside is from Stampin' Up and I hand wrote the rest. Hope you enjoy it.
  I entered it in a contest at my recent Scraptique Scrapbook Retreat and it won 2nd place!!! I was super excited!!!
Here are challenges I am entering it in:
Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Sentiment #507
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #296-297 Anything goes #154

No comments:

Post a Comment