Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Creek Bank Creations "You Are Love" Card

 

                             These are the foam sheets I used and then inked the sides with the same ink I had stamped with, Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn. The dies make a shadow around the word and are included with the stamp set.

I made this card for a close friend that needed something uplifting. I continued with that gorgeous green plaid and wished her a Happy St. Patrick's Day which I hope you are all having today!!

Challenges:

Stamploration CAS Dark Green + Mint Green



Word Art Wednesday #483-484




3 comments:

  1. You had me at plaid. Loving the large word stamps too. Fab card, Bev.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful green color. Lovely card.

    I had a trip to Violette's last week. 2 hours of fun. She opened up an hour early for me. It was so lovely since I hadn't been there for 3 years. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete