Sunday, March 7, 2021

Creek Bank Creations St.Patrick's Day Card

                                                                                                 



                                   
                                                            Folds flat for an A-2 envelope.
I was lucky enough to go the Winter Stampfest with two of my girlfriends and see Julie Creek demonstrating this fabulous new die set called Double Box Popup card and loved making my first project with it for St. Patrick's Day. Love the paper pad for these images that I fussy cut and adhered to the front. I am planning on making more and have the Gold Rush shaker elements to add a 3D affect.

Creek Bank Creations Products: 

You are a God Send stamp for the Lucky and Loved cursive stamps I used

6x6 Luck of the Irish Paper Pad-background papers as well as images that I fussy cut and used on the fronts of the card.

Double Box Popup Bundle and PDF Comes in a bundle special

Gold Rush shaker pieces I glued to the pot of gold.

                                                   Gold Glitter cardstock to add some bling!

Challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Karin!! A new "toy" in being this die set!!! Loved your sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. Great card design. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete