Sunday, March 21, 2021

Pink and Main Gnome Matter What Card #3



 Using the Pink and Main Gnome Matter What Stamp and Die their glossy dots and a sparkly shaker mix, I enjoyed making this adorable gnome coffee mug Springtime card!  
Directions to make it: I held the two pieces of paper together with washi tape and then cut the oval die (Spellbinder's Ovals) through both layers. I had adhered the 6 inch double adhesive to them prior to that so that I could adhere the acetate to each layer prior to putting the window on. The ovals were perfectly lined up and this made it easier to make the shaker.  I free hand cut the acetate into an oval shape just larger than the die cut by using the negative cut outs to show me where to cut. I added more double sided adhesive around the edge of the "window" so as to make sure the pieces didn't spill out. I chose a pink and green sequin mix from my past days at Kennedy Grace DT with her gorgeous Sequin mixes. Un-Du was used when placing the ovals together to give me time to move them around to fit together perfectly. The 6x6 paper pad is a blast from the past of Pink and Main's past papers. Love the tone on tone of these fun colors!! Definitely a keeper till I use it all up!! Silver glossy sparkle dots were added inside mostly and out. In making the card in this manner, it will not cost extra to mail since in essence, it is flat. 

Challenges

Spring/Summer Coffee Blog Hop 2021 

Dies R Us Challenge #165 Magical-Gnome & Spellbinder's Oval die



Challenge #79 - "A Magical Day" partnering with Dies R Us-Spellbinder's Oval die with Gnome



Word Art Wednesday #483-484

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love the shaker idea. The image is darling and wonderful papers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker for the Coffee hop. Lovely colors. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shaker card!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaker card design. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you turned all those Pink and Main gnomes into fantastic cards! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little toadstool house with the critter - this is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job on all your shaker cards and the gnome scenes are all so adorable. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Dies R Us.

    ReplyDelete