Tuesday, March 23, 2021

House Mouse Morning Java with Sprinkled Donut Card






 Here is today's Coffee Lover's Blog Hop project and today has to be a favorite, House Mouse Donut Day image I turned into a "morning java" interpretation. I stenciled the background using 2 Distress Oxide blues, Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass as well a bright yellow, Squeezed Lemonade, with the Creek Bank Creations stencil and a blender brush. I wanted it to look like a morning sky. And what would make our coffee better than a sprinkled donut? So I got these fabulous Shake & Rattle shaker box filling from Creek Bank Creations at the recent Winter Stampfest here in Florida. Look at that bag of yumminess!!! I used an Avery Elle Finished Frame die to highlight the colored image. I made this one simple because I am putting a Bright Sunny Birthday inside! Hope you are safe and healthy where you are and enjoy your day!

Here are the challenges I am playing along with:

16 comments:

  1. What a fun card and fabulous sky! All good here in Ohio ... had 2nd vaccine on Sunday so I'm 'good to go'! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Skies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A darling coffee card!! Love the sweet mouse peeking out from the donut! Lovely background with the clouds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the sprinkles on the donut and the beautiful cloud background. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coffee creation! This image is so cute! Love the sprinkles!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job on the sky!! I love it.
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card for our challenge and for the Coffee Lover's hop. Love the little sprinkles you added. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute house mouse and yummy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and I love the cloud background

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, this is just too adorably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Beverley :-) I love this image and the colours and sprinkles are just gorgeous!! Beautifully done :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good donut and a great cup of coffee, yum! Love the cloud background you created and the sprinkles on the donut! Sweet card, Bev.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun and fab card Beverly just beautiful
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member



    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card with a cute HM image and wonderful colours.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at House Mouse & Friends this time, Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful background sky and sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete