I just LOVE Altenew and these are fun days to play along with their Inspiration Challenge this month of cooler weather. This card is using many products which if not stated are all Altenew. I die cut the Enchanted Mirror die for the frame of the card in cream cardstock and then blended the edges with brown. The flowers were die cut out of purple cardstock and then blended with the Enchanted Garden Fresh dye ink to make them have depth. The leaves were from 2 different greens and then both were blended with Emerald ink. The stamin had Amber Blaze added to them as well to show the orange color more vibrantly. The flower and leaves are the Plum Blossoms set with 4 flowers and I only used the 2 smaller leaves due the size of the frame. The card base was stenciled using the Paper Echoes stencil with Maya Gold Shimmer Relief paste and left to dry. Then I used the Organic Linen 3D Embossing folder and because it is 6 inches and the card base was 7", I did it twice through separately. The gold glitter washi tape from Little B was added to cover to that area of difference. After each flower, leaf and frame as well as card had blended shading, I put the elements together. I added dimension to the leaves and flowers before the card was put together and then splattered with Gansai Tambi red gold paint.
Other Challenges:




No comments:
Post a Comment