These are beautiful layouts, Beverly! I especially love how you used a real flag in the bottom page. That is such a special memory from America’s 250th. Your family looks so sweet and happy. It’s always a joy to see the things that you create. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday, and thanks for sharing our scripture too!
Thank you Barb! You are so sweet to always come over to my blog and leave such kind and gracious comments and it is truly appreciated! My sister gave me the flag from where she was celebrating and brought me one and I just had to use it here!
These are beautiful layouts, Beverly! I especially love how you used a real flag in the bottom page. That is such a special memory from America’s 250th. Your family looks so sweet and happy. It’s always a joy to see the things that you create. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday, and thanks for sharing our scripture too!
ReplyDeleteThank you Barb! You are so sweet to always come over to my blog and leave such kind and gracious comments and it is truly appreciated! My sister gave me the flag from where she was celebrating and brought me one and I just had to use it here!
DeleteTimber tray
ReplyDelete