This is a really fun scrapbook page, Beverly! You did a great job following that layout. I especially love your patterned papers. This looks like a wonderful day! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
What a FUN and wonderful page. Lovely details and patterns. Thanks SO much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always appreciate your art and your fellowship.
This is a really fun scrapbook page, Beverly! You did a great job following that layout. I especially love your patterned papers. This looks like a wonderful day! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Barb, for your time and kind comments! They mean so much!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN and wonderful page. Lovely details and patterns. Thanks SO much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always appreciate your art and your fellowship.
ReplyDelete
DeleteThank you so much for your kind comment and longtime friendship!! Always love seeing your inspiration!!