Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Altenew Japanese Camellia Flower Card=September Inspiration Challenge






I posted on Instagram but wanted to give the details of the card using all of Altenew products. #Altenewchallenge
Products: 

Japanese Camellia Flowers which is a layering die I cut with white Neenah paper. I then inked after cutting with the Cherry Blossom inks using the lightest, Pink Diamond, with a blending brush for each layer of the flower. The centers are done to match the pic of the flower with gold foil and a very light yellow. Before putting the flower together I used the Heartfelt Creations flower shaping kit for each petal. I then assembled with the Art Glitter glue. The leaves were cut from an ink to paper method of coloring using from the Tropical Forest inks. Used the Bamboo mini cube and then die cut. For the base, I used the Deck Planks 3D Embossing folder and inked with the 2nd lightest ink, Pinkalicious, to match the darker pink in the color inspiration as my guide. (I used the knobbier side rather than the smooth for a more textured look). I then adhered the bg with Score Tape and assembled the card as seen. For the sentiment, I used Altenew Fancy Thanks, which I love! The photo was taken late at night so very sorry for the lack of good contrast that comes if I take the pic with daylight. Hope you enjoy my card! Love how it turned out!



Other challenges:









4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love how you shaped the petals and added the woodgrain background. It works so well with the flowers. Thank you so much for playing along with the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle! Your card was so inspiring!

      Delete
  2. Love this!! SUPER choice of background!!!

    ReplyDelete