Friday, September 15, 2023

Birthday Chick Girl Card







 For this card I stamped the adorable Birthday Chick House Mouse stamp using my MISTI tool without the inner foam pad since the stamp has its own padding. Used Hybrid Black ink to stamp the image due to my coloring with Copic Sketch Markers. The Markers I used were: Y06,Y08,Y15,YR21,YR23(chick),RV13,RV14,RV17(Mouse's hat and cupcake wrapper),E00,E21,E33,R20(mouse),BG21,BG23,BG28(Chick's hat), C1,C3, (. Used various colors for the rainbow of sprinkles. I added 4 strands of The Twinery twine is Pink Sorbet and the other is Denim. There are 4 strands total on either side of the band. Papers are from Pebbles. The embellishment cup cake is a EK Sucess Jolee's Sticker. The Dies: Jillian Vance stitched Rectangle and Creek Bank Creations Happy Birthday.

For the inside: I went all out and added Creek Bank Creations Spiral die cut acetate, to make this spiral on the inside of the card. The CBC Happy Birthday Spiral, and Mini Birthday Dies. I know the recipient is going to love this!


Challenges:

House Mouse Challenge: #398 Anything Goes &/or Birthday

Word Art Wednesday #613-614


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Take Flight-for Chick


9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see that you used the image twice. I say if you have it use it. Nice coloring and cute papers. Thanks again for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again, Bunny! I'm getting my birthday stash for those special ppl!!

      Delete
  2. I am just loving these cards Beverly! the image is adorable and the cupcake embellie and the pop-ups inside are just fan-bloomin-tastic!!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card, Bev. The cupcake papers are perfect for your sweet little chick and the cupcake. Beautiful colors and awesome coloring. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww sharing his cupcake-what a nice meecie! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete