Saturday, August 12, 2023

Summer Moments Layout




Stripes are the weathered wood on the sides of the vertical panel with the photos. The theme and title include summer.





Challenges:

Dusty Attic August Mood Board Challenge



For this layout I have used a mixture of Kaiser Craft papers and K & Co embellishments including the birds, and shells. The sun is a wooden piece I have that I believe is about 2018 Dusty Attic. Also, the gold and pattern paper ferns were die cut from paper. Vellum is under the 3x4" paper piece that is also from the Kaiser Craft papers. I roughed up the paper edges on the triangle and the vellum to give a more natural look to the layout. I thought that everything matched up perfectly with the beach photos that were needing to be scrapped from 2020. Time goes by but memories don't fade of happy times!! Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment